Menu Close


Harrasteralli (Hr) is a freer motor racing form, and unclassified and guest motors are also accepted in competitions. If there are shifts at common roads in public races, the car must be inspected for road-use. You do not need to have a car inspected in accordance with the Trafi instructions if you use transfer permit.

See instructions:

In closed area competitions, inspection for road-use is not required. Car insurance is required in accordance with the Traffic Insurance Act. In competitions you can run a so-called the old rule of driving gear.